If there's one pathetic excuse for the scarcity of my blog posts lately, I'm going to use the heat...We're experiencing, supposedly, unseasonably warm here in the Midwest. It has peaked in the early - mid 30s every single day for the past two weeks and we've had the occasion thunder and lightening storm late in the evening to complement the heat. And it doesn't get below 23-24C at night.
Luckily for me our office (The Bunker) is in the basement at Miller and two of the girls I work with are pregnant and extremely sensitive to the heat so the air conditioning is set at like 18C.
On another note, I came across this photo taken at the America's Cup 150th Jubilee in 2001 in Cowes, England of me on the replica of the original ''America" that sailed in the 1851 100 Guinea Cup, that later became known as the America's Cup named after this yacht.Roll on Saturday - when we get to watch ETNZ and the All Blacks. Let's hope it's a big weekend for New Zealand sport..

No comments:
Post a Comment